The first day of hell week is OFFICIALLY over. Unfortunately for me, that was just a portfolio.
I've got Shakespeare tomorrow, Math Wednesday, and Psych Saturday.
And I CANNOT WAIT TO GO HOME!
This weekend was a good time, and seemingly eventful. Friday night was spent at Ben's for his lovely dinner party. I made some friends that I should have made a long time ago--yay chloe, jess, and marie! he threw a lovely dinner party, and we all fortunately left with a nice buzz off of the wine.
then iggy and i headed off to jamie's (after seeing jess's awesome apartment). that was a lot of fun. and of course dan was there. and well, i don't want to get into that.
i'm sort of upset that you cannot privatize these entries!
The next night was Drew's, and well, that was fun as well. I didn't think the officers could have that much fun together, and perhaps we had too much fun. And for the safety and respect of others, I won't talk about that night either.
Right now I'm super pissed at Amanda. It bothered me that she just came in here and assumed that she could just take my fabric softener. and it's not that she borrowed it, it's that she didn't ask. i don't know, just because i owe her money i don't think it's fair that she can walk all over me.
Whatevv. I need to study for Shakespeare. IF that even happens.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment